I understand that by Signing and Clicking the “Confirm Contract” button, I have read and accepted the terms & conditions stated on this page. The following terms and conditions are applicable for clients that have received an invoice from Gracious Marketing.
Hereafter, the “person”/”organization”/”Company”/”agency” buying any packages, plans referred in this document as “Services” that includes – Web Design, Search Engine Optimization SEO, Pay-Per-Click Campaigns, Facebook Advertising, Google AdWords, PPC Ads, Ad Management, Analytics Reports, Monthly Maintenance, WordPress, WooCommerce, E-commerce, Service Call, Vincify, Landing Page, Hack Removal, Graphic Services including Logo, Brochures, Business Cards, Banners, Posters, E-Design, Presentation, eBrochures, Booklet, Folder, QR Code, Audio, Print, Delivery, Video, ebooks, Editing, Branding, Video Production & Shooting, Photography, Social Media, Social Media Icons, Internet Marketing Training and any other Strategy Formulation, Training, Graphics and any Marketing and Sales Services ( Do we want to add any other service ) something from Gracious Marketing. or any of the direct / redirect / indirect links to this page, URL’s, or Domains will be referred in this document as “Client”, “you”, “your” and Gracious Marketing as the “Service Provider”, “we”, “us” “our”.
This agreement is based on any past, present and or future Services provided by the Service Provider to the Client. Since the Services offered by the Service Provider are unique and different from one another, the following terms and conditions apply as per the specific Services purchased and documented in the invoice provided by the Service Provider. Other than the Common Terms & Conditions, additional conditions will apply based on the Client’s purchase of the invoiced Services. The following terms and conditions are service-specific as per the Client’s purchase of the services documented in the invoice.
COMMON TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR OUR SERVICES
- Authorization: The Client is engaging the Service Provider, as an independent contractor for the specific purpose of designing and setting up new accounts for the purchased Services. If need be, the Client hereby authorizes the Service Provider to access their pre-existing accounts allowing “write permission” and authorizes the Agent, Company, Associates and the Account Provider to provide the Service Provider with permission for the Client’s accounts, and any other login, access information or programs which need to be accessed. The client also authorizes the Service Provider to use the login information to access any third-party accounts associated with the purchased Services or site from where the Client would like the Service Provider to access licensed images, copyrighted text and other technical information, configurations, audio, video, media and content useful in designing and developing the purchased Services.
- Links: This agreement contemplates that all links provided by the Client have been verified and approved for use on the Client’s Services. The Service Provider takes absolutely NO RESPONSIBILITY in ANY suit(s) that are directed to the Client from links that have not been approved for use on the Client’s account and Services.
- Graphics & Audio, Video Media: It is anticipated that the Service Provider will create, capture or receive from the Client all graphics, audio, video media elements necessary to complete the Client’s Services. This includes audio, video, images, photography, scanning services, video, and photo shooting, editing, animation, and 3rd party stock photography, audio, video and any media element as listed below:
3.1. Photography, Audio, Photography / Photo, and Video Shooting: For Clients residing in the U.S and Canada, at the request of the Client the Service Provider will visit the Client’s place of business and capture images, video, audio in digital format for inclusion on the Client’s Services. The Service Provider will also be able to scan images, send and receive digital media formats for audio, video and shoot videos at the Client’s request. Due to the differing needs of Clients, the quantity of digital photography, video production, footage, shooting locations and scans and costs incurred will be negotiated. The client agrees to pay for all additional travel, food and stay costs for our team involved in this process.
3.2. 3rd Party Stock Photography, Audio, and Video: Any costs incurred in purchasing 3rd party stock photography must be paid by the Client. The Client takes full responsibility for any 3rd Party Stock Photography, Audio and Video that he provides to the Service Provider by any medium and will hold harmless, protect, and defend the Service Provider and its subcontractors from any claim or lawsuit arising from the use of such elements furnished by the Client.
- Text & Files: Text and any other file supplied by the Client shall be provided in popular readable electronic format (i.e. Microsoft Word / .jpg / .gif / .png / .pdf). Submission can be made as: an email attachment; or a CD; or a DVD; or an external USB drive. If the Service Provider is requested to obtain files by other means, then appropriate charges will incur. ( What does the mean of the last sentence )
- Additional Requests: If the Client wants the Service Provider to develop or design any additional material for web or print purposes, the standard rate of $120/hr will be applicable. The price can be negotiated based on the work required.
- Payment Terms / Workflow: Unless stated in our quotation or invoice, the Client agrees to pay the Service Provider full cost upfront for all / any Services. Upon receiving the full payment, and making sure that the Service Provider has complete access and content from the Client, our designing and development process will commence. When buying our Services online, the Client is required to pay the full amount upfront through our secure PayPal gateway. We accept email transfers in the case where the Client is not comfortable buying through Paypal Online Credit Card. Only in the case where the total amount for the development exceeds $15,00, a minimum deposit of 50% of the total quoted amount is required to commence development. Other means of commencement may be negotiated. The remainder (final payment) of payment is due upon or prior to completion of development. The payment can be made in the form of an online Credit Card Payments, Bank Draft, Money order, Cheques, Bank transfers, email transfers. The Service Provider reserves the right to remove all web content, designs, development from the Internet if payment is not made within thirty (30) days after delivery of our completion notification. If a payment delay is anticipated, please contact the Service Provider to discuss potential problems in advance. If problems are anticipated, we may be able to accommodate an alternate arrangement. If the Client is delinquent in their payment, then proper actions may be taken by the Service Provider and the account may be handed over to a 3rd party Collections Agency for proper handling and recovery.
- Monthly Subscription Service Payment: The Client agrees to pay the monthly fees in advance for each month. The monthly Service Provider reserves the right to hold the monthly services if payment is not made within five (5) days after the due date. If a payment delay is anticipated, please contact the Monthly Service Provider to discuss potential problems in advance. If problems are anticipated, we may be able to accommodate an alternate arrangement. If the Client is delinquent in their payment, the proper actions may be taken by the Monthly Service Provider and the account may be handed over to a 3rd party Collections Agency for proper handling and recovery.
- Client Amends for Services: The Service Provider prides itself on providing excellent customer service. That is the spirit of our agreement and the spirit of the Service Provider’s business. To that end, we encourage input from the Client during the design process. The Service Provider understands, however, that the Client may request significant changes to Services that have already been rendered to the Client’s specification. To that end, please note that our agreement does not include a provision for significant design, development or production in excess of our agreement. Some examples of significant Service modification at the request of the Client include: